The development will cover six sites, delivered in phases, in Mid-Cornwall. These sites were formerly part of Imerys’ china clay mining and processing operations. In doing so it will revive an industrial landscape and create a sustainable new environment.
The sites are as follows:
- West Carclaze & Baal, north of St Austell, near the villages of Penwithick and Stenalees
- Par Harbour, situated on the south Cornish coast near to the village of Par
- Goonbarrow on the edge of the village of Bugle
- Blackpool, close to the villages of Trewoon, High Street and Lanjeth
- Drinnick & Nanpean on the edge of the village of Nanpean